Take your family & friends to a FREE environmental festival on Sunday, May 15th from 1 PM to 4 PM at the Central Queens YMHA/YWHA at 67-09 108th St, Forest Hills, NY
Earth-Friendly Fun For Kids:
- Wildlife Children’s Theater of the Central Park Zoo
- Big Apple “Circus to Go”
- Music and cooking for kids!
- Create an edible eco-system & eco-crafts.
- Learn about worm composting!
- Snakes & Worms & Other Wild Animals!
- Sustainable Food: local & organic cheese & coffee tastings, vegetarian cooking demonstrations, and more!
- Bestselling Author Anna Lappe speaking on Diet for a Hot Planet at 3:00 PM (Babysitting available during Anna Lappe’s talk.)
- Learn how you can save energy, save $ & fight global warming!
- Recycle: cell phones, rechargeable batteries, clothes & shoes.
- Sign up for a FREE energy audit or for clean wind energy. (Bring one year of your gas & electric bills along)
- Learn about neighborhood organic food coops, community gardens, white roofs, bike paths, and green walls.
- Free reusable water bottles, shopping bags, and CFL light bulbs!
For more information: www.centralqueensy.org/EarthDay
Call (718) 268-5011, ext. 151, or e-mail email@example.com