Monday, January 11, 2010
2010 Contract To Preservationists: Will YOU Make The Grade?
To Friends of Rego-Forest Preservation Council & PRESERVATION:
After serious & cautious consideration... your contract of friendship has been renewed for the New Year 2010! It was a very hard decision to make... So try not to screw it up!!! My Wish for You in 2010............
1. May peace break into your home and may thieves come to steal your debts.
2. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet for $100 bills.
3. May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!
4. May happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy.
5. May the problems you had, forget your home address!
Or... In preservation talk: May 2010 be one of the best years, filled with appreciation for our community's historic character, classic architecture, education, teamwork, cultural diversity, plentiful green space, successful Landmarking & National Register causes, and historic funding opportunities for property owners! Happy New Year!!!